Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stir Crazy

So it's been a week since we last heard from our realtor and she told us "just one more week." Well the deadline, today, has come and gone and we still have no idea. It was a long day to wait for no news. I'm probably going to go crazy. Strike that, I probably am going crazy. I really need to stop watching HGTV, spending hours on Pinterest looking for ideas, furniture shopping and looking over paint options. Because I'm losing sleep over it! I lay awake for 1 or 2 hours every night mulling it all over in my mind until I'm swimming in couches and swirling in paint colors as I finally drift off to sleep. The wait is killer and the decorating is ridiculous. We're feeling more and more stir-crazy with this on the verge of happening but being stuck with mere ideas and no outlet. We should try and be grateful that our short sale house could possibly be ours 1-2 months sooner than we expected but it not a fun wait. I guess we'll just keep keeping our fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment