Saturday, September 17, 2011

Are You Talking To Me??

I'm posting this with Brian's permission, since he is the subject. I just figured it deserved to be documented because it's just too funny to forget. It happens enough that there will probably be subsequent, similar posts. :) (love you, Bri) When Brian gets really, really tired he almost without fail will talk in his sleep. And if I'm having a hard time falling asleep when he starts then I get a good laugh out of it. A couple of nights ago was one of these nights. As I lay awake staring at the dark ceiling Brian suddenly leaned over and said, VERY enthusiastically I might add, "Wow! That's cool picture!! We should put that on a jellybean! Yeah, that one...!" To which I immediately burst into uncontrollable giggles that woke him half-way up. He asked me, "What? What's your problem?" Usually at this point in these episodes I tell him what he said before he's totally conscious so this time I asked him, "Are you awake?" And he said, "Yeah. I'm laying wood floors, what do you think?" As if it were very obvious that that's what he was doing and why would I ask such a dumb question?? And then I really lost it! I was rolling around and literally laughing so hard tears were coming to my eyes while he got more and more upset the longer I was laughing at him, for what he thought was for no reason. By the time I got control of myself and slowly spit out the story between fits of giggles he was upset and turned away from me all huffy. But by morning he had no memory of it at all so it was fine. I don't know, maybe it was a stroke of genius and we should write Jellybelly....

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha I should do that to AJ, he talks in his sleep alllllllllll the time

    ReplyDelete