Friday, January 11, 2013

Makin' Stuff

This is some crafty stuff I've been working on for the last couple of months. I made this 'grateful' board out of an old picture frame to hang in the hallway so we could work on seeing our blessings and being grateful for what we have. I know it's something I've needed work on more this year. Then I made my message board. It's beautiful. :) I also made these 'date night sticks' to help us plan and stick to a budget better while still doing fun things. Some of the activities still cost money and some just take some planning ahead but it'll give us some fun ideas. I made some that are general, with light colored sticks being free activities and the darker the color the more $$. I also made some seasonal ones to change in and out to give us some more options. I have a full list if anyone wants. I also made a Christmas decoration at a Super Saturday, and a Christmas present for my cousin. And I made about 20 soaps for my neighbor gifts this year but forgot to take a picture before I gave them all away. They look similar to this except instead of saying 'simplify' they had the first letter of everyone's last names.

No comments:

Post a Comment